Complimentary Image Enhancement
We want you to love your custom Studio Prints. We understand images may need a little attention and tenderness therefore we provide complimentary image corrections and enhancements. Our services are designed to make modest but important adjustments by targeting specific aspects of the image that needs attention. Our objective is to maintain the image as close to the actual scene that was photographed while enhancing the beauty of the printed image.
Our complimentary services include:
- Exposure correction for brightness
- Correcting color casts
- Contrast enhancement
- Enhancing highlight details & highlight correction
- Shadow correction
- Skin, sky and vegetation color adjustments
- Red-eye correction
- Image noise reduction and sharpening
We offer more comprehensive retouching and customizing services.
Studio 1 Service* $25
- Cosmetic adjustments e.g., removing facial blemishes, scars, minor tattoos and teeth whitening
- Removing date stamps
- Adding text
Studio 2 Service* $50
- Minor retouching of scanned photos e.g., removing minor scratches, minor tears and color casts
- Removal of secondary background objects e.g., power lines, signs or people
- Targeted color changes e.g., making skies more blue, grasses more green or recoloring specific objects e.g., change a wall color or piece of clothing
- Create a custom collage layout with text, up to 6 images to a single print
- Also includes services from Studio 1 Service
Studio 3 Service* $90
- Major restoration of older scanned photos: removing major scratches, noise blemishes, stains and fill-in in small holes or tears within the image
- Removal of foreground objects
- Adding people or objects into the foreground
- Also includes services from Studio 1 and Studio 2 Services
* The fine print: We define quality image enhancements, retouches and customizations as adjustments, edits, additions or removals that are done in a manner in which the adjusted image appears natural, unmodified, and as if that was how the original photo was taken. The quality of the adjusted image is dependent on the original image’s resolution, focus, exposure and composition of the subject matter, and the type of modifications and adjustments to the image that you are requesting.
About Our Artists
Our Art Department is staffed with senior level graphic artists who are some of the best among creative artists. Our Artists love to enhance, customize and create; they are ready to create a custom work of art just for you!